Friday, November 30, 2012

dr dre cheap en walking till Huai

Of intention, just the list Zhang sticks out to put before chest, being like an old monk gift the Buddha is similar, and the tears flowed down once again.
Immediately after leaf Hao the sky one by one in order repaired eastern even left arm of Yan and legs again, end but looking at Yan east even have no of ear and tongue forbade not to live to shake to shake head.His current capability hasn't canned attain the situation of complete make out of nothing, if own body is a little probably and unwillingly can living, but is dint to incomplete still incapable the other people's body.He thought in a short while and comforted a Yan eastern even way:"The instauration of ear and tongue also has a way, however don't go now, probably still want diligent near yourself."
Cure to this kind of situation, Yan the east Be even to have been very happy.His dreaming don't also thought of that he still has this day, so stood first to start to come to walk in the house several step, tremble tremble in a dream only just have of double arm, lead very in a short while just can affirm all theses are all true, then tightly walk a few plops to kneel to pour Hao sky to kowtow to the leaf.
Leaf Hao the sky quickly hand he, ask him to sit the chair by the side of the table up, oneself then sits at another part.
The orchid son came forward to pour two cup teas, then quietly sat Hao the sky want to know actually nearby at the leaf is who harm him so.
The Yan eastern even one mouthful drinks off tea and immediately after brings up Chinese brush-pen to speed the pen.





The text chapter 129 Wang Ding
Renew time:2008-4-1122:43:55 chapter word numbers:3427


Leaf Hao the sky and orchid son hold breath to looking at Yan east even fall a pen, but see his pen walk to visit a dragon,dr dre cheap, a line of act like splash-ink similar spread on the long long paper.
But see paper up write a way:"In those early years after brothers leaves the academy of Yue Lu, I concentrated to offend a book, absorbed in work, the expectation canned be greatly comparing of gold placard.That year of civil service exam I was a capital city a month in advance, thinking could dismiss to in a hurry rush through to test of traffic weary and tired bitterness.On the time in capital city, I also study with no stop and prepare to re- review 1 time of the things that may test.The other day that faces examination, I suddenly meet a problem and think around to can not figure out correct answer and in hand also have no need of book, so have to look for everywhere.There is the same village that a city holds official post that introduce the library that I arrive Imperial Academy to go, say to is that the yonder book is the most, promising can check.
I take he writes of the son went to.The person who takes care of a book fairly good talks and saw the son make me go in and say to is casually I love to see how long see how long, which afraid is to don't also relate to for three days and three nights, as long as don't the out of order book go.
The book of Imperial Academy is really many, I sought a row a line of bookcases at last and finally found out the thing that wants to seek again, stand between the bookcase to read a book.My this person becomes fascinated on reading, is also similar that day, unconscious sky of already very late, quietness in the library of, seem in addition to I outside have no a person.
Ambiguously in hear an outside someone saying:'Too teacher, how so late return to come?You are old is already an imperial government three male still so hard working, is really the model of bookman.'
Then someone answer a way:'H'm, don't study for a day, the whole body is uncomfortable, can't, become for several years of trouble.'
I also felt living to admire so much at that time, however soon sank to immerse in the book, forgot circumferential everything.Looking at, don't feel a sky gradually black.The ear usually spreads a voice that person soliloquizes:'Oddness!Sought so and all can not find for several years, exactly hide where?''Yi cloth the valley and summer Jie is a full brother, he is in the article of death to before and ever come to China, should leave some son clues.''The paper book is to be getting more impossible, the parchment also rummaged, bamboo strips also all a cautiously once saw and also probably hid where?'Then is that person's step voice, turn over a book voice and even mix up with the voice of toring the book, the side tores a side to scold:'The Yi cloth damned valley, you exactly ten thousand put out Wang Ding to hide where?'
I listen to he tore a book to really cannot help but and feared oneself is brought trouble, by that time can not to person's explaination of tube book, hence from the bookcase behind came out to a way:'The Sir please take good care of book, all of these are the extremely rare delicacies, break a son a little.What are you seeking?Probably I can arrange somehow for you.'After finishing saying just suddenly think of a front someone once called'too teacher', at present this person is unexpectedly an imperial government three Mr. of an of too teacher?Too does the teacher how can have this kind of character?
That person's clothes is stylish, the vehemence after being extraordinary, seeing me from the bookcase came out and imitated a Buddha be got a fright by me, the complexion became several to change, the full face heap finally said with smile:'Ha ha, is that I Be getting wronger, temporarily anxious, turn over a book too quick, unexpectedly tored to break down two pages, turn head me to make up deficiencies again.I am seeking the reason that the Xia Dynasty perishes, study this problem to have advantage to the political reform of aftertime imperial government.Say on the historical records that the Jie in summer is brutal so cause Xia Dynasty's perishing, but I hear the reason that still is different from, so come over to check.Being regrettable to jot down concerning Xia Dynasty is really too little, my rummaging all papers, sheepskin and bamboo stripses don't find out, young man, you only think for me and also probably record where?'
I see him sincere, for the country loyal, point out his way:'I know some writings is record on the tortoiseshell of.You seek the terrapin A, monster bone that left at that time, probably can find out some information with useful son.'
That person appears a suddenly realize of appearance, happy way:'Oh really don't think of!H'm, I had a way.Today already late, tomorrow say again.The young man follows me, I invite you to have a meal and is good friends with to thank you so much!'Make reference to'like a thanks'of time, his tone aggravated a lot.
I repeatedly put a hand, way:'Need not, only small matter, don't mention it, I should also return to.'
That person dies to live not to depend on,beats by dre australia, way:'One of your words make me save for many years, don't thank you how all very much obliged!'Be saying and pulling I go forward, his hand strength very big, I can not flounce to have to go with him.Had been walking till Huaihe Qin's side a dark corner inside, the that person sudden side exposes a ferocious color, the hand that holds tight my left arm is abrupt however delivers dint.I feel that the acute pain that is a burst of to drill heart spreads, while lowering the head to see the muscle Jin on the arm the vein all broke!One of my hand was so discarded by him!
I was again surprised at that time and then Nu, Zhang Kou Yu scolded, suddenly together cold only flash across, in again is a burst of acute pain, readily of the blood sprayed to flow out and, lead a short moment just know that the tongue is also mown to, whole personal painful must almost faint,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com.
That person isn't willing to also give up, and then knead break the Jin vein of my better arm and legs, then just sneer at a way:'Can not blame me, strange blame you oneself.Where not go, it happened that run there to turn over a book;When not go, it happened that I go to of is the same time;The same time also pours just, you are still it happened that to hide a behind at the dark bookcase;Hide at the bookcase behind also even if, but you are it happened that to come out to make me see, this not is seek dead?'Make reference to here, he stopped for a while, then way:'My this person doesn't like to be homicidal, the appearance that likes to looking at that the person suffers mental agony.The looking you are also the young man with artistic talent, Huaihe Qin's side is exactly your best marriage.I want to make you see to be limitless of***realize an oneself body of incomplete, the delicacies flavor smelling float to overflow can not taste to get, having cans not talk and has no an ear to can't hear voice more.That kind of taste I want and then feel satisfying!'Make reference to here, he flew sword to mow to go to again my double ear, but my tongue, ear and arms and legses all blood, don't want to let I suddenly depart from this life.
I at that time again the pain hate again, afterwards collapsed and fainted pass by, after waking up became this appearance.I know that I still rather died like this, hence committed suicide some times.Have no arms and legs suicide is not an easy matter either!BE twice very not easy to climb to river bank, seeing will roll into Shui-li, the but again is saved back.Those people's saving me mainly am to don't want to make me dirty Huaihe Qin Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment