Monday, November 26, 2012

http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com ty that makes people

Lead to walk 60th, inside the road is just.
See the color of the sky late, we hence sought a back breeze place, chose that a piece of flat ground starts building one big one two small tents.Pitching the tent is my specialty, after experiencing American grand canyon affairs after all and ever, my open country begs to living technique by long odds ordinary people.However make me a bit shocked BE, 2 looks a brought up by indulgent parents female kid unexpectedly also very well-trained to this.See, they imagine with me to win or have some difference!
After building a good tent, we still keep taking out to store ample fuel and Ran stove and start to burn boiled water.This time, in addition to dry ration food, coffee, we still prepare everybody to steep a bowl of instant noodles.
Although come to say in normal times, the instant noodles completely belongs to a junk food, the flavor is in a great mess.But this place at this time, can drink a few irritable and steaming hot noodles soup, is already a 1-day-old blessing cent.
But the on the trail of of that wretchedness in distance, stand still at this time in the bise, seem again the most arduous beginning in the gnash teeth in hatred ground with be frozen such as the beef of iron and stone fight crazily of process!
Wear after hot soup finish eating dry ration food, each of us holds one cup coffee chat, while we in the center order a pony light that defends breeze.
The guy that looking at distance to painfully goes back and forth, none of us is livinged a kind of sense of superiority that makes people dulcify by the heart.Chen Qing Yun says with smile:"See, that guy must encounter offense tonight!Now air temperature all already arrive below zero tenth, degree, tonight Be different from ice hole just strange!"
Water lotus also smile way:"We tomorrow get up of time, can't discover distance many a live is vivid now of ice vulture work?"
Immediately two females point at my way:"The evening can not go to bed and sincerely defend to have the lady's chamber that the sex maniac closes to us!"
I wry smile way:"BE, I don't go to bed be!"
However two female next words but make me absolutely annoy almost noses all slanting:"You is also a sex maniac by yourself, can not close to our lady's chamber more, otherwise shoot on sight!"
Looking at me that almost can calculate ascend ferocious facial expression, two females hence the ground of Luo Luo smiled and immediately drilled among that big tent.
I am tiny tiny on smiling, accept a good dry ration food thing matter first, then give three dobbins cover with well cold resisting of skin son, immediately also drill into a small tent, open sleeping bag, simultaneously and cautiously observe distance.
In the shimmer of end, sees the place that Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De, that pitiful insect have already unwillingly finished chewing dry ration food, is looking for to take shelter from the wind everywhere.
After, about two hours the guy that goes back and forth in the chilly bise finally didn't also find out good whereabouts, the Su Su shivers in the bise of he unexpectedly dynasty we here walked to come over.
I am wrinkly to knit the brows, sneer way:"Hum, finally request us?"
When the wood is walking up our tent, I am from the tent in climb, smile to block his way:"Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Xiong, well since departure?"
Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De wry smile way:"Is well to pour is well,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, however is cold panic ……"
I way:"Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Xiong yesterday so the Duo Duo was pressing, very imposing good ferocious mien!Today talks but why speak hesitatingly thus, seem some concealed difficult speech!However also doesn't matter, advertisement not is say:Concealed difficult speech, a washed it,beats by dre?Lin Xiong completely can ask for help that!"
Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi Zheng, immediately wry smile way:"Wen Xiong need not play trick.If I so the not in power outside linger for a night, only afraid tomorrow appear in Wen Xiong's in front probably is a have a stiff ice vulture?Wen Xiong's seeming to be not isn't that sort to see the person whom the dead do save?"
I sneer at one- track:"Treat a friend, I the aming like spring breeze generally take for him warm breathing, treat an enemy, hum, I but be like the bise in winter that will bring him endless sting bone icy cold!"
Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi Leng, immediately wry smile way:"Since it is so, I can tell you:We are friends!"
I sneer at a way:"Why see?Probably I am a naked eye is any foetus, but at least as far as I observe, don't see any possibility that Lin Xiong have results to show for the friend?!"
On turning, Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's eye pupil's way:"I am the big pupil of natural door, do you say that we calculate a friend?"
I am one Zheng, silent very long just way:"Are you a big natural door pupil, have certificate?"
The wood just and hurriedly nods a way:"Have!Have!"Say, he from touch a similar thing matter presenting to let me see in the bosom.
I a see sign surprised Be getting more foolish, sees this is a piece of utter darkness to shiningly make a card, although the color of the sky has been thoroughly bleak difficult clear, with lend my special sight, I still see one this was ever really a Rong Rong to once reveal in front of me of that makes a card.
See a thing to think a person, my flow and ebb of emotion very long just slowly way:"Rong Rong ……is not she so bad?"
The wood is ordering a way:"H'm, O.K..A few days ago I once saw her one side, her spirit is quite good."
My title forces to see proper way wood:"That please ask Lin Xiong, why do you have been following us?"
The wood is lifting up head smile way:"This is in fact our natural door Zhang in the door, the idea of my grand uncle Shi.You clear door in fact to we the natural door has great boon, so while having been following you with a few younger brother Shis, thinking in a certain necessity, I can give you some help and recompense some clear doors to the special kindness of natural door."
I am one Zheng, way:"Clear door to there is great boon in the natural door?How don't I know?"
Wood just smile way:"13 year agos, expensive door lord in the door to our natural Shi Da Dun En in the door, Wen Xiong only afraid still don't know where study in primary school?"
I am one Leng, immediately smile way:"I time of primer is very short, hence not and greatly understand to this group some affairs.However, Lin Xiong has at 1:00 talk not right.13 year agos, I seem to be already to read a beginning three?"
Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi Zheng immediately says with smile:"See, Wen Xiong is still a child prodigy!However, compare with our wife and children elder sister, Wen Xiong probably wanted to candidly admit defeat?"
Thinking of that is as pure as snow, be like a breeze similar and unfathomable little witch, I smile a way:"Yes!For the Rong Rong, I clap horses to all fail to catch during a lifetime!"
Proceed from a for remembering fondly a certain female kids, I finally got rid of the mind that I's beginning starts and stayed a wood just at among my small tent, and provide a sleeping bag of back up to him ……
(Network reason, renewal break off, consumedly forgive.)





Book 13 the altars chapter 322 easy itinerary
Renew time:2008-9-1616:32:26 chapter word numbers:4453


Because the man who took in a with concealed intentions without authorization stays overnight, I am subjected to strong rebuke of water, Chen Er Nyu.Although I make every effort affirmative this person is natural pupil in the door, however two females are still not greatly rest assured.
Certainly, I to make the wood be going together with us altar naturally also hold negate viewpoint, hence under the female children's scathing warning arrive at a wood face to face before the public notice way:"Is ashamed, Lin Xiong.Because of the special of our this trip, our agreeing after negotiation absolutely can't go together with anyone.As for your good intentions we appreciated.Here be apart from come the street corner isn't far, Lin Xiong can return by oneself."
Lin Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Yi Leng immediately and unexpectedly nods a smile way:"Good!Now that Wen Xiong say so, I return to by myself be!Sawed Wen Xiong again, pleased generation me to say hello to two rare matchless beautiful young ladies!"
I was thus and simply one Zheng, didn't thought of that he unexpectedly will promise our requests.To know does he follow us to arrive here from Guangzhou and absolutely spend great energy and time,really is willing to do things by halves?And, even if the pupil of his natural door, I to his true intention in fact still the heart save worry in uncertainty.
After taking leave a wood just, we remain ex- to go.Water lotus stretches out the jade of Xian Xian of extreme achievement beauty to point my forehead of dynasty up one Chuo, way:"Idiot's eldest brother, the somebody else says what you return be what,Beats By Dre Justbeats?!I see him will never be what natural door of big pupil!"
I a surprised, immediately way:"Can't!He to I see of that is true the card, I ever once saw there at a friend of natural door."
From have already replied the white of Chen Qing Yun that the mediocre side permits again early in the morning my one eye, way:"Eldest brother, gentleman can deceit with square.That guy is in the lying:The big pupil of natural door I know, don't is this group of ruffians!And, it is said that natural door Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment